Not logged inChampdogs Information Exchange
Forum Breeders Help Search Board Index Active Topics Login
Up Topic Dog Boards / General / Horse arrives in a week!!
- By Jessica B Date 13.05.17 11:53 GMT Upvotes 1
So I've finally taken the plunge & my horse arrives next week (on loan with a view to buy). I know this is obviously champdogs but I couldn't resist telling you all! Hopefully my two dogs won't be jealous as I'm fortunate enough to work from home so I get plenty of time with them. Just hoping all goes well & very excited!
- By Wait Ok [gb] Date 13.05.17 15:49 GMT Upvotes 1
Oh great! is he a big one or a more handy size for pleasure?

Enjoy:)
- By JeanSW Date 13.05.17 19:28 GMT Upvotes 1
Whoop!  Whoop!  I can feel your excitement.  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:
- By sqwoofle [gb] Date 13.05.17 22:05 GMT Upvotes 1
Yayyy!! How exciting!! I know how you feel - I got mine Christmas Eve (after a break from horses for 7 years). I got a copy of a hilarious cartoon where a lady comes in wearing horse gear and the dogs say "don't talk to her she's Seen that horse again!" Hahaha!!

Don't think my two mind, the puppy is good with horses so visits the yard a bit too!
- By Jessica B Date 13.05.17 22:07 GMT

> Oh great! is he a big one or a more handy size for pleasure?

I'm quite tall so he's about 16hh. At least I won't need a leg up to get on!!

I got mine Christmas Eve

Best Christmas present ever!
- By mixedpack [gb] Date 14.05.17 06:32 GMT Upvotes 1
I love the horses although I am down to one very small pony and my friends horse who lives with us, my dogs have always rather ignored my horses even the foals over the years,  I don't encourage too much mingling as it's hard to keep an eye on both dogs and horses at the same time let alone the free range bantams and nosy sheep.  I hope you really enjoy your new horse
Up Topic Dog Boards / General / Horse arrives in a week!!