Not logged inChampdogs Information Exchange
Forum Breeders Help Search Board Index Active Topics Login
Up Topic Dog Boards / Searching / Any Cocker Spaniel breeders near Coventry?
- By fayer22__x [gb] Date 20.04.17 16:02 GMT
Hello,

I just wanted to ask if anyone knows of any reputable Cocker Spaniel breeders in/near Coventry who might have upcoming litters? In particular I am after either a female Golden Cocker Spaniel, female Red Cocker Spaniel or a female Orange Roan Cocker Spaniel.

Many thanks,

Faye
- By Charlie Brown [gb] Date 21.04.17 05:36 GMT Upvotes 2
You can contact breed clubs, look on the KC or Champdog litters for breeders.

Most people are on a waiting list prior to litters being born, to find a good breeder who has puppies available exactly where and when you want them, plus a specific colour in the gender you want is a bit of a tall order.

You may have to compromise on something.
- By MamaBas Date 21.04.17 12:53 GMT Upvotes 1
I just had a quick look on the website, puppies, here and there are a number of litters/puppies expected across the country which may or may not fit what you are hoping for - colour and distance.   I'd go through the Breeders and see if they have a litter planned (bearing in mind you may well have to travel) and if not, whether they know of anybody with a litter, here or planned.   The bigger breeders may well have people using their stud dogs.

Then there's always contacting the Breed Club who should mean you avoid a BYB as Clubs have Codes of Ethics.   Like me with I was switching breeds, you may have to treat this as an ongoing project!!
Up Topic Dog Boards / Searching / Any Cocker Spaniel breeders near Coventry?