Not logged inChampdogs Information Exchange
Forum Breeders Help Search Board Index Active Topics Login
Up Topic Other Boards / Foo / University challenge
- By kazz [gb] Date 16.01.17 20:26 GMT
Just watching university challenge and I am finding I know less and less as time goes by.........I hardly understand the questions let alone know the answers..
- By Jodi [gb] Date 16.01.17 20:32 GMT
I never have:cry:
- By MamaBas Date 17.01.17 13:02 GMT

> Just watching university challenge and I am finding I know less and less as time goes by.........I hardly understand the questions let alone know the answers..

Try watching Victoria Coran Mitchell's Only Connect if you want to feel REALLY STUPID!!!   Sometimes I might manage to work out a line in the wall and answer the very occasional question, but that doesn't often happen.   I don't know why we watch to be honest - probably because there's nothing 'better'!!

It is said that the older we get, the less we actually know, but the way the world is changing, the rate, these days, it's hardly surprising. :roll:
- By tooolz Date 17.01.17 15:12 GMT Edited 17.01.17 15:18 GMT
I'm quite good at Only Connect,I solve some of  the walls quite often.
Logic is easier than Medieval English or Calculus
- By Jodi [gb] Date 17.01.17 18:39 GMT Upvotes 1
My daughter bought me the GCHQ puzzle book for Christmas (I used to work there) and very early on we were quite stumped by some of them and that was in the easy section which had clues!:eek:
There's only a certain type I've found the I can do and interestingly they are ones related to what I used to do there and, no, I'm not going to tell you as I would have to shoot you all:grin:
- By Katien [gb] Date 18.01.17 12:42 GMT Upvotes 1
When University Challenge and Only Connect were on back-to-back on a Monday, I used to go to bed feeling quite depressed!
:smile:
- By corgilover [gb] Date 19.01.17 14:07 GMT
Gave up on university challenge prefer pointless or the chase where I have at least a chance of answering
- By mixedpack [gb] Date 20.01.17 15:46 GMT
If I can answer a couple then I am really happy at how intelligent I am!!!
- By MamaBas Date 20.01.17 17:41 GMT
How about Eggheads?   There should be a pretty high percentage of questions, especially the multiple choice answers, most of us can answer??:grin:
Up Topic Other Boards / Foo / University challenge