Not logged inChampdogs Information Exchange
Forum Breeders Help Search Board Index Active Topics Login
Up Topic Dog Boards / Bring and Buy / High quality "Pearson" hand made stripping knives - FOR SALE
- By Matthew [gb] Date 18.12.16 18:01 GMT
Hello, I have three Pearson stripping knives that I am selling on behalf of my mother, the knives have had no use or very little use at most, I am not sure what they are worth, but they are in mint condition and look very well made, all three are boxed.
Sorry if I have broken any rules posting this here, but would like to think someone can make use of these knives.
- By sqwoofle [gb] Date 18.12.16 18:34 GMT
I LOVE my Pearsons - since the maker died they are like rocking horse poop to get hold of!

Do you have any pictures? Or know the handle type and if they are fine/med etc (will usually be engraved on the blade)
- By Matthew [gb] Date 18.12.16 18:45 GMT
Yes, I can take some photos now...the handles are all wooden and there is 3 different blades, 1 fine and so on...hope that makes sense!
How do I upload photos?
- By Lexy [gb] Date 18.12.16 19:30 GMT
Photos aren't allowed on here....
- By sqwoofle [gb] Date 18.12.16 20:46 GMT
Yeah all the handles are wooden but there are different types (reinforced, standard etc). If you get a photobox account you can upload photos to there and post this links here :)
- By Matthew [gb] Date 18.12.16 21:57 GMT
PM sent...
- By sqwoofle [gb] Date 18.12.16 23:58 GMT
Great thanks! :D
- By Smiffy [gb] Date 24.01.17 22:32 GMT
Are these knives still available? :grin:
Up Topic Dog Boards / Bring and Buy / High quality "Pearson" hand made stripping knives - FOR SALE