Not logged inChampdogs Information Exchange
Forum Breeders Help Search Board Index Active Topics Login
Up Topic Other Boards / Say Hello / New to Forum
- By Pufferpuggirl [gb] Date 08.10.16 18:56 GMT
Hello everyone.  I thought I'd say "hello" as I am new to this forum.  I have  5 dogs.  The oldest is my black Pug, his name is Puggy-trois and he will be 14 years old in January. I have had him since he was about 8 weeks old. Then there's Dexter, he is half Pug half Pekingese and he just turned 9 years old in August, and I have had him since he was 10-months old (he was unwanted by his first owner).  I took on an older Pug x Schnauzer in February of 2015.  Her name is Furbinski but I generally call her Binkles.  We are unsure of her age, but we were told she was around 4 years old.  She's pretty playful and is quite a nice dog.  We added Midgee in April after I had to put down my retriever.  Midgee is a Pug x Cairn Terrier but she looks more terrier than Pug (we seen the Dad, he was full pug, the Mom was a Cairn).  Midgee will be 8 months old on the 13th of October.  She is also going through her first heat (which is playing havoc with Dexter who is trying his hardest to mate with her ~ and I am doing my darndest to keep him from doing that).  And last but not least is Tessie-Bear.  We've only had her a week, so she's just about 9 weeks old.  Her Daddy is a Rottweiler/Timber Wolf, and her Momma is a German Shepherd, so it will be interesting to see how Tessie looks when she grows up.  I must admit, she's a pretty nice little puppy and I think once we get the house-training sorted, she will be a pleasure to have.  Right now I'm having some sleepless nights and it's really messing with me. 

On a different note, I also keep freshwater puffer fish (I have about 9 separate species), gobies, mudskippers, a Rainbow Crab, two Panther crabs and some community fish.  I also have 9 guinea pigs, 3 degus, 5 hamsters and 3 adult Chinchillas and two almost 3-week old babies (kits).  I am always busy it seems as something always needs cleaning or attending to. 

That's a little about my animals and me.  :)
- By saxonjus Date 08.10.16 21:29 GMT
Hello and welcome.  I have a Cocker and 2 cats. ..
- By paxo Date 09.10.16 15:25 GMT
Hi and welcome, you sound like you are kept busy :grin:
Up Topic Other Boards / Say Hello / New to Forum