Not logged inChampdogs Information Exchange
Forum Breeders Help Search Board Index Active Topics Login
Up Topic Dog Boards / Rainbow Bridge / Member Lissie-Lou has sadly passed
- By HuskyGal Date 05.10.16 18:34 GMT Edited 06.10.16 09:24 GMT Upvotes 3
It is with extremely heavy heart that I return to the forum to inform dear friends of Member 'Lissie-Lou'  ~ Lisa Davis.

That on Sunday Lisa tragically passed following a horse riding accident.

I know I will not be the only one that is stunned and greatly saddened, having known Lisa since I joined in 2005 we've (all) been through so much and not Least Lisa herself. But she, ooooh wow... she! She got through it all with the hugest smile and blooming best ever sense of humour ever!!!

I know the German Shepherd gang will miss her greatly too.

I can honestly and whole heartedly say that Lisa was 'one of the good ones' and I'm reeling at the cruelty of her being taken way way to soon - the World needs more like Lisa in it... not less.
On the forum, as in life Lisa was a star, funny, oh boy... she'd have me in fits but just inherently good and saw the good in others ~ a suppotative poster and we'll be poorer for her loss.

My thoughts and my heart go out to her family, young son and step daughter.
And to all her many friends in breed and other breeds.
The world is poorer for her loss but the stars of the night sky are definitely brighter for gaining her light.

God bless Lisa, I will keep watching bl**dy Big Brother for you!! I know you'll be watching there with me, laughing til wine comes out of our noses!!
Til we meet again, look after our fur faces up there and don't drink all the wine!!!!

HG XXXX
- By Jeangenie [gb] Date 05.10.16 18:38 GMT
Oh my goodness, what truly terrible news. :cry: Thank you, HG, for the information. Please will you pass my most sincere condolences to her family?
- By HuskyGal Date 05.10.16 18:41 GMT
Most definitely Jan, a friend is visiting the family tomorrow and so I will pass all messages of support and sympathy on.
- By Lacy Date 05.10.16 19:09 GMT
So very sorry to read this, tragic, have missed her input on the forum.
My deepest sympathy & condolences to her family & friends.
- By Brainless [gb] Date 05.10.16 19:38 GMT
So tragic, kind of puts into perspective life's petty issues. We must sit back and remember the important  things in life. Be kind to each other.
- By furriefriends [gb] Date 05.10.16 20:25 GMT
I am sorry but I don't know Lisa except possibly from her CD name buy what an awful thing to happen. Please send condolences to her family.
- By Pipsmom [gb] Date 05.10.16 20:31 GMT
So sad to hear the tragic news. Condolences to the family
- By Ells-Bells [gb] Date 06.10.16 04:20 GMT
What awful news, but thank you for telling us. 
She was a very informative member here and I respected her views.  For those that also have horses, a stark reminder how dangerous our hobby can be.
Please pass on my condolences to her family and RIP Lisa xxx
- By Admin (Administrator) Date 06.10.16 06:24 GMT
Saddened to hear this HG. Thank you for letting us know. Sincere condolences to her family and friends at this awful time.
- By MamaBas Date 06.10.16 07:04 GMT
Such tragic news - and it goes to prove how very fragile life is.  Condolences to the family, and friends from me too.
- By JoFlatcoat (Moderator) [gb] Date 09.10.16 09:06 GMT
So very sad, and an awful accident as those of us that have had horses will understand only to well - condolences to her family.     Jo
Up Topic Dog Boards / Rainbow Bridge / Member Lissie-Lou has sadly passed