Not logged inChampdogs Information Exchange
Forum Breeders Help Search Board Index Active Topics Login
Up Topic Other Boards / Say Hello / Newly joined today with a huge interest in French Bulldogs
- By Peplow Date 23.08.16 16:35 GMT
Hi,

I newly joined here today so thought I'd introduce myself.  I have been reading through a lot of the posts in several sections and now feel rather anxious to post one of the reasons I have joined so, here goes......I am hoping to buy a KC registered Frenchie true to type with parents carrying either silver or gold health certificates along with being certified negative for DM & HC.  I want to start showing and hopefully breeding these super little dogs so long as the pup I buy grows up to be at it's best suitability health and breed type wise.  I have a lot of experience in general with showing and breeding although I am new to the French bulldog breed but I have ensured I have researched the breed intensely.  It is proving rather impossible to find a puppy with my requirements as the market is flooded with non standard colours and puppies that are bred for money regardless of their health issues.  I have managed to find a very reputable breeder who has a litter due in 2 weeks and is happy to sell me a puppy having told her my intentions so fingers crossed she will have a little girl suitable for me.
- By Brainless [gb] Date 23.08.16 18:50 GMT Upvotes 1
Welcome.
- By mixedpack [gb] Date 24.08.16 07:45 GMT
Happy to have you here, doing your research and hoping to start breeding in the right way, what's not to like.
Up Topic Other Boards / Say Hello / Newly joined today with a huge interest in French Bulldogs