Not logged inChampdogs Information Exchange
Forum Breeders Help Search Board Index Active Topics Login
Up Topic Other Boards / Feedback / Remove of posts?
- By Garbo [gb] Date 15.03.16 10:19 GMT
Could someone tell me why my post seems have been removed from the board?  Has it just been moved as you changed the topic name? I didn't think I'd done anything against the rules. I certainly Said nothing  nearly as critical as everyone is saying about the German Shepard. Indeed I made an genuinely innocent comment about dogs I grew up with, little realising that some controversy was about to erupt . I had thought that this forum is for committed dog people ,but am now beginning to question whether everything is quite " above board". Could someone please  reassure me that this is the right place for me to be and that being able to discuss all the issues around our pedigree dogs is why we are here
- By Brainless [gb] Date 15.03.16 10:41 GMT
Pehaps there were some aspects of some replies that need to be tidied and the thread will return.
- By Garbo [gb] Date 15.03.16 10:43 GMT
I posted in crufts 2016 before it was changed to members results.
- By Brainless [gb] Date 15.03.16 10:59 GMT
both posts still exist:
http://forum.champdogs.co.uk/topic_show.pl?tid=146953 and http://forum.champdogs.co.uk/topic_show.pl?tid=146958
- By Garbo [gb] Date 15.03.16 11:08 GMT Edited 15.03.16 11:15 GMT
thank you . It must just be me . I am not very great at using the forum tools . I am not remotely computer savvy, as is unfortunately apparent! I just was concerned that maybe I had said something  inappropriate or against the rules.
Although the posts still exist are they not " buried " I had to search for them
- By Admin (Administrator) Date 15.03.16 12:30 GMT

> I had thought that this forum is for committed dog people ,but am now beginning to question whether everything is quite " above board".

Struggling to see why you should jump to that conclusion just because you could not find your posts! As Brainless says, they are both there if you look :grin:

Crufts 2016 and Crufts 2016 - Members Results are two different threads - Nothing was changed.

For information: Posts are rarely removed from this forum. However, from time to time posts may be moved to another forum or if a post is taking a topic off course, it may be moved to it's own thread. We try to let posters know when we need to do this but sometimes it is not always possible. You could try using the ACTIVE TOPICS link at the top of the forum page to keep track of recent posts :grin:
- By Garbo [gb] Date 15.03.16 13:19 GMT Upvotes 1
Many thanks for pointing out that my post was still there. I simply had not looked on page 2! I apologise for my obvious confusion.
  The reason that i wondered if everything was quite " above board" is because my post inadvertently refered to the the profusion of the coat of the winner of the toy group. I was at the time of posting unaware of subsequent postings on the blog of Jemima Harrison which refered to the breeder of the pekingese best of breed. Someone had posted on champdogs saying that champdogs had been mentioned on her blog, so i looked it up. I have never felt the need to search out her website before now. I thought that my post may have been seen as being inappropriate  because of the controversy surrounding her accusations that this breeder may also breed cross breeds. In particular because of her assertions that his pedigree dogs are advertised for sale here on champdogs and his cross breeds on a different website.
Up Topic Other Boards / Feedback / Remove of posts?