Not logged inChampdogs Information Exchange
Forum Breeders Help Search Board Index Active Topics Login
Up Topic Other Boards / Feedback / Bumping an Older Thread and Private Messaging a Member?
- By Jetstone Jewel [ca] Date 27.02.15 15:23 GMT
I commented on an older thread but the topic remains buried way down in the list.  I replied to the OP so perhaps she will see it.  I hope so, we have the same problem and there seem to be only two of us.  I hoped others might see it too, and be able to offer me some help.  I don't see any way I can private message that OP, in case she doesn't see my reply to her months old thread.  Can I no longer private message someone?

In case it helps, it's this thread:  http://forum.champdogs.co.uk/topic_show.pl?pid=1414021;hl=lymphangiectasia
- By Freyanodins mum [gb] Date 27.02.15 15:30 GMT
Admin, in his wisdom, has decided that there is no need for the PM service  - so that privilege has been withdrawn.   There is a thread about it - we'd all like it back, but Mark has yet to reconsider .....

Glad that you're doing so well now with Oban!
- By Jetstone Jewel [ca] Date 28.02.15 01:17 GMT
Thanks.  But actually Oban is not doing so well now.  He is having a return bout of the illness he had last spring and thus my quest to speak with alt-t.  Oban is home with me now and the diarrhoea is not as bad but we are having troubles.
- By ali-t [gb] Date 03.03.15 13:14 GMT
Hi jetstone jewel, I have replied on the other thread.  Sorry to hear your boy is not doing so well just now xx
Up Topic Other Boards / Feedback / Bumping an Older Thread and Private Messaging a Member?