Not logged inChampdogs Information Exchange
Forum Breeders Help Search Board Index Active Topics Login
Up Topic Other Boards / Feedback / Puppy advice - thanks!
- By Tish [gb] Date 17.05.14 16:30 GMT
So today we picked up our new puppy. I never expected it to happen so quickly but am delighted. I wanted to thank all of those who offered tips and advice Carrington, Dill, Hants, Jo Stockbridge, Goldmali and JeanGenie.  You gave us the confidence to walk away from 2 litters. The breeder we ended up buying from was both CD and KC.  The breeder has been fantastic as have you all. It has been an education and has left me in awe of your expertise and knowledge and your willingness to impart it on someone who is now just a little bit less clueless.

Champdogs you rock!
- By Jeangenie [gb] Date 17.05.14 16:56 GMT
I'm delighted that you've got a successful outcome! I wish you many very happy years with your new family member. :-)
- By Goldmali Date 17.05.14 17:00 GMT
:) Enjoy your new puppy!
- By Dill [gb] Date 17.05.14 17:42 GMT
Enjoy your new pup :-)  they soon grow up LOL

Don't forget to keep in touch with your breeder.   They will be thrilled to know how you are all getting on :-)
- By Tish [gb] Date 17.05.14 17:54 GMT
I will its one of the conditions which I am delighted with -  and Dill your advice was spot on, her markings were slightly off so she wasn't deemed show. Perfect in my eyes of course.
- By Carrington Date 17.05.14 21:19 GMT
Fabulous! So love a happy ending but even more a happy beginning ;-) I'm sure you have the perfect puppy, wishing you many happy years together. :-)
- By Dill [gb] Date 17.05.14 22:12 GMT

>her markings were slightly off so she wasn't deemed show. Perfect in my eyes of course.

And rightly so :-)   Her markings won't stop her being beautiful and lovely to live with :-)
Up Topic Other Boards / Feedback / Puppy advice - thanks!